I want to Integrate Education into Technology

Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I want to blog, I really, really want to blog...but I don't know how. How do you keep updating something with unique and helpful information? Will I run out of ideas? Even though I do not know if I can keep this up, I am going to try. I have been teaching K-12 computers in small private school for 2 1/2 years, and without the help of other educational blogs, I would not have been able to engage my students with educational websites and activities! I have learned so much from other blogs, and now I am ready to help other teachers.

Recently, I did a field study project for my masters class that integrated technology into the school wide curriculum. I organized and developed over 20 different technology enriched lesson plans for teachers in my building to use. After finishing this assignment, I was frustrated. I am not very good at integrating technology into education. I am a technology teacher - I know how to use and learn with computers and other technology. I was having trouble coming up with the 'education' part of my paper. I want to integrate math, science, english, and reading in my the technology curriculum.

So - that is what I am going to try and do. I am going to explore and share different ways I integrate education into technology classes!

1 comments:

  • AlexAdam

    Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible,it was extremely helpful for me.
    Buy Coursework Online | GCSE Coursework | Science Coursework | Statistics Coursework | Sociology Coursework | UK Coursework Writing | Research Paper Writing

  • Post a Comment